[BiO BB] protein interaction

val val at vtek.com
Tue Dec 7 10:35:03 EST 2004

Very much meaningless thing to me.  Take a way simpler
question: what are the molecules which interact with
the (simplest ever) molecule H2?  Not to mention that
you have only a sequence...  That's reality, unfortunately...

IT's a good thing to take a look at intermolecular interaction
dynamics and see how rich it can be.  See any books on
molecular physics, chemical physics, physicala chemistry, etc.
my best for you,
val