[BiO BB] Software to identify ligand in electron density map.

Rong Chen rong at bu.edu
Thu Feb 19 21:07:54 EST 2004

Hi, friends,

I am looking for a software to identify ligands in electron density map.
We are solving protein structures using X-ray in high throughput.
Sometimes, ligands gets into the crystal in the pipeline, as shown in the
electron density map. Is there any software to identify the ligand
according to the electron density map? I know that X-Ligand can do it, but
it is very expensive. Does anyone know any academic software for this
purpose?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Rong