[BiO BB] Getting PDB id from Swissprot entry

D. Norris dmnunif at charter.net
Sun Jul 4 00:54:00 EDT 2004

Hi Dan:

I shall provide you with a sizeable list of references tomorrow; it is too
late now. Oh, heck, here are a few.

You could start with:
1) Norris.1985. Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics 14: 449 - 456.

2)Rozental & Norris. 1973 . Nature 244: 370 - 371.

3)Norris, et al. 1970. Science 170: 754 - 755.

4) Norris, et al. 1976. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 57C: 55 - 59.

5) Norris.1971. Experientia 27: 531 -532.

6) Singer, et al. 1975. Nature 256: 222 - 223.

Extensive reviews of our work to the time:

Norris, D. M. 1986. Anti-feeding compounds, pp. 97 - 146, in G. Haug and H.
Hoffmann (eds.) Chemistry of Plant Protection. 1. Springer-Velag, Berlin.

Norris, D. M. (ed). 1981. Perception of Behavioral Chemicals. Elsevier /
North-Holland Biomedical Press, Amsterdam.

Etc.

Etc.

Norris, D.M., and I. Markovic.2003.  Tritrophic interactions: The inducible
defenses of plants, pp: 87 - 109, in O. Koul and G. S. Dhaliwal (eds.).
Predators and Parasitoids, Taylor & Francis, London & New York.

See you tomorrow.

dmn