[BiO BB] DNA Strider

Yannick Wurm idh at poulet.org
Tue Mar 30 19:47:35 EST 2004

Thanks for all the feedback!
I have checked out both sms2 and emboss, and both seem very powerfull.
 From what I gather though, both only seem to output text!
For restriction enzyme cleavage sites, getting an overview with a
schema such as this one can be a great help though:

I know I won't be able to replace DNA Strider before I find something
that makes nice visual maps as well...

Did I miss something?

\\  http://yannick.poulet.org icq: 22044361
\\  idh at poulet.org  tel: ++