[BiO BB] Search a Profile against a sequence database

Ryan Golhar ryangolhar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:27:43 EDT 2004

You can use PSI-BLAST.  Generate your sequence database using formatdb
from the NCBI toolkit, and then use PSI-BLAST to search your custom
database using your profile...

-----
Ryan Golhar
Computational Biologist
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu