[BiO BB] Re: [Bioclusters] General question on time consuming problems

Mikhail Fursov mike.fursov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:14:16 EDT 2005

Moreover I want to base my PhD on string comparison algorithms and
similarity searches. So, someday, I have to write a tool or a plugin
that looks for a repeats and visualize them. If  only simple repeats
in genome is what you need I can write such kind a tool in a nearest
week. (use my email instead of a board)

Mikhail Fursov.