[BiO BB] Refined nucleotide BLAST matrix

Daniel Amelang danny at amelang.net
Fri Feb 18 12:05:29 EST 2005

Hi Yannick,

  Forgive me if I misunderstood your question, but I think what you're
looking for is the '-DNAMATRIX=custom_matrix.mat' option of clustalw.
I'm using it for a project of mine and it works great. Let me know if
you need help getting it to work. Sometimes clustalw can be picky about
the format of the matrix.

Dan Amelang