[BiO BB] electrostatic map of proteins

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Wed Jul 13 02:43:03 EDT 2005

On Thursday 07 July 2005 01:19, Dan Bolser wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, James Stroud wrote:
> >Also, you may want to plunk down the $500 for delphi from the Honig lab. I
> >understand this is the best PB solver around. If you get it, check this
> > page out:
> >
> >http://keres.colorado.edu/howto/delphi-surface-pymol.html
>
> Any screen shots :)

Sorry it took so long to write. I've been gone since Thurs. because I got
married this weekend and just got email up at our house--I have not been at
work since last Wed. Its kind of late Tue. night, so I'll try to put up
screen shots later tomorrow (Wed.). But, let me say that the results are
magificient. You will see what I mean.

James

--
James Stroud