[BiO BB] Is there a good way to find orthologue sequences?

Marcos Oliveira de Carvalho operon at cbiot.ufrgs.br
Fri Jun 17 17:34:17 EDT 2005

Another good discussion about orthology and paralogy can be found here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=retrieve&db=pubmed&list_uids=12446146&dopt=Abstract

And Lerat et al, presents a novel approach for determining orthology in:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=12975657&query_hl=4

Marcos