[BiO BB] (no subject)

vijaya raj virajj at lycos.com
Fri Jun 17 18:56:59 EDT 2005

if you want to use ur accession number to search for structure...
try structure database in ncbi.

you might as well want to use "interferon" as the key word against NCBI structure database.
you might also try a NCBI blastp against pdb database.

vijayaraj nagarajan
department of biological sciences
the university of southern mississippi