[BiO BB] (no subject)

vijaya raj virajj at lycos.com
Fri Jun 17 18:56:59 EDT 2005

hi
if you want to use ur accession number to search for structure...
try structure database in ncbi.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?CMD=search&DB=structure

you might as well want to use "interferon" as the key word against NCBI structure database.
you might also try a NCBI blastp against pdb database.

goodluk

vijayaraj nagarajan
department of biological sciences
the university of southern mississippi