[BiO BB] PDB

Muthukumar singaravelu nanomuthu at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 30 03:22:29 EDT 2005

Hai

I got those CD's but how to get the pdb files from it.  Can you help me since it has got only txt files and others but not the pdb files. how to extract the pdb from those. I am in need of it for a small project pls help me to proceed further.

Thank you,

vijaya raj <virajj at lycos.com> wrote:
hi
there was an option to write to PDB and get copies of the latest database as CD-ROM distribution... chek it out from PDB website...
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/data_cd.html

------------
vijayaraj nagarajan
department of biological sciences