[BiO BB] Transcription factors prediction

Andrea Franceschini atariml at email.it
Tue Mar 8 16:50:40 EST 2005

In   "Nature Biotechnology  23, 137 - 144  Published online: 06 January
2005; Assessing computational tools for the discovery of transcription
factor binding sites"  you can find the unswer to your question.
http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf?file=/nbt/journal/v23/n1/full/nbt1053.html

The suggestion in the article to obtain the best results is to analyze your
sequences with both these software :
Weeder Web:  http://159.149.109.16:8080/weederWeb/
Motif Sampler: http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/~thijs/Work/MotifSampler.html

Andrea Franceschini