[BiO BB] Transcription factors prediction

Andrea Franceschini atariml at email.it
Tue Mar 8 16:50:40 EST 2005

In   "Nature Biotechnology  23, 137 - 144  Published online: 06 January
2005; Assessing computational tools for the discovery of transcription
factor binding sites"  you can find the unswer to your question.

The suggestion in the article to obtain the best results is to analyze your
sequences with both these software :
Weeder Web:
Motif Sampler: http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/~thijs/Work/MotifSampler.html

Andrea Franceschini