[BiO BB] PSI-BLAST query filter

Hongyu Zhang forward at hongyu.org
Thu Mar 10 00:51:59 EST 2005

Thanks. Actually I did try the "-F F" option in blastpgp, but it
doesn't work.

I am not using PSI-BLAST to do any search. I am just trying to
generate an alignment give a group of low complexity sequences. I
could use ClustalW, but my downstream program requires PSI-BLAST
alignment format.

--
Hongyu Zhang
Computational biologist