[BiO BB] Re: PSI-BLAST query filter (Kevin Berney)

debarshi roy vetdebarshi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:22:47 EST 2005

Hi Mr.Zhang,

I am a Graduate student in Biology major in Wichita State University.
I am interested to join in the Bioinformatics Lab in my University and
start my research works on  gene expression and some other on going
projects of K-BRIN program.
Could you please help me by providing with some basic informations?
I would like to know aboput the prerequisite knowledge for
Bioinformatics research What are computer programming language which
are of most importance?
and what are the lab techniques needed ?
Earlier I have done Bachelors of Veterinary sc and animal Husbandry from India.
Please give me the informations I will be very much greatful to you.

Thanks.
Dr.Debarshi Roy