[BiO BB] Re: BiO_Bulletin_Board Digest, Vol 5, Issue 13

debarshi roy vetdebarshi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:26:41 EST 2005

Hi Dr.Jhang,
At present I am doing classes on Biostatistics, could you specify the
most Important parts of Biostat or software thats important in
nrespect of Bioinformatics? Presently I am using SAS.
and what are the things in Algorithm development?Are you mentioning
the Algebra or Calculas parts of mathematics?
Thanks for your suggestion.,
Bye.
Debarshi Roy.