[BiO BB] Finding genes over-expressed in lymphoblastoids

Vibhor Gupta vxg189 at bham.ac.uk
Wed May 11 10:30:34 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Does anyone know about a resource that can provide information about various cell lines. My idea is to determine the genes that are characteristic of lymphoblastoids that is specifically show increase or decrease in expression in these cell lines in comparison to other cell lines. I am also interested in genes that are characteristic of this cell line and are present on chromosome 19. I will be very grateful to anyone who provide some help regarding this. Thanking you.

Mr. Vibhor Gupta
Research Associate (Chromatin and Gene Expression Group)
Division of Immunity and Infection - Anatomy
Institute of Biomedical Research
University of Birmingham
Birmingham - B15 2TT
Email: v.gupta.1 at bham.ac.uk