[BiO BB] oligo probe design

Javier Forment jforment at ibmcp.upv.es
Tue Oct 18 05:41:02 EDT 2005

Hello,... I am entering into the field of oligonucleotide probe design
for the construction of oligo microarrays, and have been flooded by the
huge amount and diversity of specific software for this task. Could any
of you tell me about the most used/convenient/configurable one? We are
also planning to install it as a web server, so that user will be able
to enter the sequences of the genes to be probed, and the sequences of
all the (known) genes of the organism of interest, in order to minimize
the cross-hybridization.

Thanks in advance,

Javier.

--
Javier Forment Millet
Unidad de Bioinformatica del Laboratorio de Genomica
e-mail: jforment at ibmcp.upv.es