[BiO BB] Protein expression DB?

Harry Mangalam hjm at tacgi.com
Tue Apr 11 12:31:14 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a small database for examining and correlating gene
expression and protein expression for a small number of species.  Gene
expression data is no problem to find, but protein expression data in a
manageable form is rare.  I'm concentrating on coli, cerevisiae, and mammals
for now.

Besides the Open Proteome Database:

and the Swissprot 2D gel database:

NCI has some half-finished web pages that claim that data is coming, but it
looks like it has been abandoned.:

are there any other obvious sources of public data available?

Pointers to individual data sets would also be welcome.  MS/SEQUEST summaries
are especially welcome, but other text formats would also be good.

Thanks in advance for your time & pointers.

Cheers, Harry
Harry J Mangalam - 949 856 2847(o) 949 285 4487(c) (email for fax)
                   hjm at tacgi.com  [plain text preferred]