[BiO BB] Any Research title for PhD?

Ajit Gopee a.gopee at utm.intnet.mu
Mon Aug 21 02:54:21 EDT 2006

Hello all of you...

I possess a MSc in IT (Bioinformatics) from UK and now would like to do a PhD in Bioinformatics....
Any one can suggest a possible PhD Title for research in the field of protein structure - function  determination, molecular modelling, data mining in bioinformatics or any other interesting title from your research areas in bioinformatics?
I thank you a lot...
Please also advise any web site/magazine/papers where I can look for potential PhD titles in Bioinformatics...

Regards

Mr Ajit Gopee
Lecturer
School Of Business Informatics and Software Engineering
University of Technology, Mauritius
Tel: 2347624    Fax: 234-1747   Website: www.utm.ac.mu