[BiO BB] Restriction sites frequencies in mouse genome

Benoit VARVENNE varvenne at genoway.com
Tue Aug 29 08:35:44 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

Thanks to all for your ideas and suggestions. I think i'm going to consider
perl programming to calculate restriction sites frequency as softwares
mentionned in your mails (+softwares i found) don't seem to be useful for a
whole genome scale. Programming was to be avoid for this study but it seems
to be the only solution. I'm really surprised not being able to find such an
already done study.

Thanks again,
Regards,

Benoît Varvenne,