[BiO BB] Mean and SD

Ryan Raaum ryan.raaum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:25:01 EST 2006

Hi Subhash

> I agree with the points suggested by all you. From Ryan I would like to
> ask that keeping in mind that the data doesnt follow normal distribution
> what other statistical parameters can be calculated to understand whether
> the data is meaningful or not.

I think you'll have to provide some more information on what the data
represent and what in particular you are trying to understand before I could
offer any other suggestions.  (And even then, we may have already reached
the limits of my statistical knowledge, but someone else may be able to
provide some helpful advice).