[BiO BB] Mean and SD

Ryan Raaum ryan.raaum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:25:01 EST 2006

Hi Subhash

> I agree with the points suggested by all you. From Ryan I would like to
> ask that keeping in mind that the data doesnt follow normal distribution
> what other statistical parameters can be calculated to understand whether
> the data is meaningful or not.

I think you'll have to provide some more information on what the data
represent and what in particular you are trying to understand before I could
offer any other suggestions.  (And even then, we may have already reached
the limits of my statistical knowledge, but someone else may be able to
provide some helpful advice).

Best,

-Ryan