[BiO BB] Need help on batch query on GO ontology

idh at poulet.org idh at poulet.org
Sat Feb 25 11:39:37 EST 2006

Hi Raja,

I do not know how much detail you need, but you might want to have a look at a
tool I used recently: wego
   http://wego.genomics.org.cn/

Upload your gene ontology annotation file, and it will tell you how many genes
are in each go category. You can also fold the hierarchy down to a given level
(say level 2 if you want the tool to cumulatively count how many genes are in
each basal category).

Cheers,

Yannick

---