[BiO BB] MrBayes - Memory overflow

Jose Maria Gonzalez Izarzugaza biopctgi at yahoo.es
Tue Feb 28 06:53:05 EST 2006

Thanks a lot, Oscar.

I've tried to run the consensus tree on different computers, with
different architechtures, and the results are the same in all of them: a
"nice" segmentation fault after reading the 2 tree files. The problem is
just with one specific dataset, the one with the most taxa. That's why i
say it migth be due to memory limitations.

As i use a previously generated set of trees, the command block is as
simple as

sumt filename=filewithALLtrees contype=allcompat burnin=1500 (where contype can also be skipped to the default half compat)