[BiO BB] Re: Genes Involved in KEGG Pathways

Karthik Raman karthik at rishi.serc.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Jan 24 22:53:16 EST 2006

One way I can think of is to have a LinkDB db2db query from drosophila
to reaction (or vice-versa).

Check this out:

This can be reached from the page:

> Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:12:34 -0500
> From: Samantha Fox <bioinfosm at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [BiO BB] Fasta file of KEGG pathways
> To: "The general forum at Bioinformatics.Org"
>         <bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org>
> Is there a good quick and dirty way to find the genes involved in a
> particular KEGG pathway .. for a particular organism, say Drosophila ?
> Cheers...

   Graduate Research Student
   Supercomputer Education and
       Research Centre/Bioinformatics Centre
   Indian Institute of Science
   Bangalore - 560 012

   E-mail: karthik AT rishi.serc.iisc.ernet.in
   Webpage: http://openwetware.org/wiki/Karthik_Raman
   Blogspot: karthikraman.blogspot.com