[BiO BB] help

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Jul 11 14:56:03 EDT 2006

By "2D to 3D conversion or work with drug designing", I assume Ishwaraya is
looking for resources on modeling and structure prediction.  I think joining an
open-source project would be helpful.  Bioinformatics.Org also has a mailing
list on molecular visualization:

sindhu sambandam wrote:
> hi everyone
> this is Ishwaraya from India..i'm an under graduate student doing my
> final year...i'm interested in doing my project in bioinformatics...but
> i dont find much resoures or guides to help me...i want to develop
> softwares for 2D to 3D conversion or work with drug designing..i have a
> paper called drug designing and molecular modelling for which i 've no
> faculties...i'm helpless here having that subject in the last year of
> study...can this organisation or anyone help me with my work and guiide
> and teach ...pl
> ishwaraya

J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600