[BiO BB] statistics for prokaryotic genomes

Bhakti Dwivedi bhakti.dwivedi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:37:51 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know where to find the statistics in general for a prokaryotic
genome. I am looking for the parameters such as rate of substitution,
transition transversion rate ratio and GC content for the  photosynthetic
prokaryotic genomes. I found the GC content, but somehow I could't locate
the other two parameters. If anybody know the database or publications that
has the information about the parameters (the one that I mentioned above) of
a prokaryotic genome in general, please let me know. I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks!