[BiO BB] bionix yum repository

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Jun 22 14:18:56 EDT 2006

Note that the BIO-NIX RPMs are currently for Fedora Core 5.  I'll also add that
Bioinformatics.Org is trying to consolidate various repositories and include
yum support.  Hopefully BIO-NIX will be part of that.

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600