[BiO BB] BioInformatics Workbench project

Marcel van den Bosch marcel at bioinformatics.org
Fri Jun 23 04:59:25 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I am looking for people that want to help me create a set of functional
requirements and technical specifications  (for example: flowcharts,
classdiagrams, etc) for the development of a complete workbench solution
created in C# and .NET.

This workbench should be an "easy to use" application which researchers,
students and others that are interested can use. The workbench would be an
open-source suite that contains all useful tools that are around.

The first step in this project would be to define a list of functional
requirements, so that we can get an overview what features our new
solution should be able to do.

So my question is: If you would like to usage a all-in-one bioinformatics
application, what do you want to do with it?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

Marcel van den Bosch