[BiO BB] base counting

Corné HW Klaassen c.klaassen at cwz.nl
Thu Mar 16 04:36:26 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the quick reply. On paper this is exactly what I'm looking
for but ......I gave compseq a try and it doesn't seem to work on
features larger than 20 nt whereas I'm particularly interested in
features 40-140 nt (I realize that this can be a very computational
intensive job). Any other suggestions? Is there perhaps something
similar for protein sequences or on some other arbitrary units?

Corné