[BiO BB] PR opportunity to promote the Free hospital software to share from Hospital OS, Thailand

contact contact at hospital-os.com
Wed May 17 05:53:42 EDT 2006

Dear Bioinformatics.org staff,

Being a non-profit organization and now seeking for international partners, I
would like to ask for the PR opportunity to promote our open source Hospital
Information System for small hospitals, Hospital OS. "Hospital OS" is the name
of the software as well as of our project, which is originated in Thailand. The
ideal partners we wish to reach out to are international hospitals, healthcare-
focused IT groups, and humanitarian organizations. More details about our
project can be found at our website
: www.hospital-os.com/en/

How may I share some resources with Opensource.org? As a marketing
& public relations lead of the project, I have some e-files regarding Hospital
OS project i.e. brochure and newsletter available to send. Please let me know if
you allow me to send you ones. If you could forward this information to
those who might be interested in our project, I would greatly appreciated! Any
advice also very welcome.

Sincerely,

Nalinee Chanyavanich
Marketing & Public Relations Lead
Hospital OS Internationalization Project
Email: contact at hospital-os.com
        : nalinee at innovasystems.co.th
Website: http://www.hospital-os.com/en/