[BiO BB] Using Bioconductor to analyse Microarray data set

Ann Loraine aloraine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:06:39 EDT 2006

It depends in part on the number of arrays you're dealing with.

My Mac laptop (G3, ~ 1 gig memory) can process 20 CEL files (Affy rat
230, RMA, quantile normalization) in a reasonable time. (I did this
tonite -- I started the job, ate my dinner, and when I had finished
the meal, the job was done :-)