[BiO BB] PISE interface for blast

Ethan Strauss ethan.strauss at promega.com
Fri Oct 20 10:44:47 EDT 2006

Hi,
    I am working with a PISE interface for BLAST right now. I don't
pretend to be know what I am doing, but I am doing something :-)
    Anyway, I could send you the interface I have and you could at least
use it as a starting point. Alternately, you could take a look at
http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/unites/sis/Pise/XML/. There is an
example there...
Ethan