[BiO BB] How to read Naccess .asa .rsa files?

Ben Keshet keshet1 at umbc.edu
Thu Sep 7 14:37:25 EDT 2006

Hello,

I installed Naccess (accessibility calculations, Simon Hubbard, University
College London) and trying to use it.  Does anyone know how to read the .asa
and .rsa files that are formed after running the program on a .pdb file? I
read the README file of the program, but could not understand what do the
different columns represent.

I suspect that the key to understand them is knowing how to interpret a PDB
file, so if someone knows that, please share with me.

Thanks a lot.

Ben