[BiO BB] all vs. all COGs?

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 12:22:51 EST 2007

If you really get stuck you can check for algorithm ideas here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=biological+alignment+site%3Aciteseer.ist.psu.edu

I'm in the process of writing my own alignment stuff based on exact string matches
and just trying it out on some real test cases. If you can cite background on your particular
objectives and any known tools and their limitations for your usage that may help many readers here.

If you can identify something particularly relevant, contacting authors can be helpful.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka at hotmail.com
Note: Hotmail is blocking my mom's entire
ISP claiming it is to reduce spam but probably
to force users to use hotmail. Please DON'T
assume I am ignoring you and try
me on marchywka at yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.