[BiO BB] Learning R

Ethan Strauss ethan.strauss at promega.com
Mon Feb 12 10:33:04 EST 2007

That's exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks!
Ethan

-----Original Message-----
From:
bio_bulletin_board-bounces+ethan.strauss=promega.com at bioinformatics.org
[mailto:bio_bulletin_board-bounces+ethan.strauss=promega.com at bioinformat
ics.org] On Behalf Of J.W. Bizzaro
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:22 AM
To: General Forum at Bioinformatics.Org
Subject: Re: [BiO BB] Learning R

Hi Ethan,

Bioinformatics.Org has been running "R for Biologists" courses recently.
A level 1 course is starting today, and a level 2 course is starting
next week:

  http://edu.bioinformatics.org/AJ
  http://edu.bioinformatics.org/AH

It's likely we'll run these again before the summer.

Also, Bioconductor.org lists some of the other R workshops out there:

  http://bioconductor.org/workshops

Cheers,
Jeff

--
J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 508 890 8600
General Forum at Bioinformatics.Org -
BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org