[BiO BB] plotting antigenicity or likelihood to stimulate an immune response

Masoud Yousefi yousefim at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Feb 27 11:54:06 EST 2007

Hi All

Does anybody know a program that can be used to plot
antigenicity or likelihood to stimulate an immune response?

We have a package of sequences, the DSE sequences, and we would like to
plot the antigenicity of these peptides. We expect to see some kind of
linear plot, or average score over amino acids chosen from a moving
window across the sequence (the longest sequence is 16 amino acids or
so, so we'd like to know which 5 or 6 amino acid sequences from there
are antigenic).

Cheers
M.
--