[BiO BB] How to download Protein complexes from PDB ?

Shameer Khadar skhadar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:55:42 EDT 2007

Dear Narcis,

You are right, But here also the problem is I need to either check/uncheck
200/5800 structures. Thats quite a boring job.

PS. This is my personal comment on the problem:
Bioinformatics is all about biological data, but simple tasks like these
requires manual intervention. This scenario should change.  Large scale
database designers should take these kind of requirements while developing
the database-design. There should always be a survey/feedback from users
regarding various aspects of database design for bioinformatics community.

I am looking forward for your feedback/resopnse.
--
SK