[BiO BB] Looking for researcher, to assist on blast-like invention

DT theoriste at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:49:02 EST 2008

One more thing --

If you do a homologous recombination function, I would also include an
additional mutator function to mimic genetic drift -- it can be
sophisticated in allowing mutations vs the codon table and can be
distributed by a known function of percent drift/difference, so you can
adjust that and not only catch originating sequences by domains but also by
drift criteria.