[BiO BB] List of mailing lists?

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 05:46:03 EST 2008

Hi,

Together with some friends we started to put together this page;

List of mailing lists for biologists;

http://biodatabase.org/index.php/List_of_mailing_lists_for_biologists

I am not sure if there is a better place for this kind of project
somewhere within the Bioinformatics.Org set of sites, which I know
maintains several related projects, or even if such lists already
exist elsewhere on the internet.

Sorry if I sent this before... It was hanging around in my drafts folder...

Can anyone point me towards related resources to integrate or transfer
effort to?

In the mean time please feel free to edit, add or update the existing
(rather short) list of mailing lists on that page.

Cheers,
Dan.

----

Talk to the experts?