[BiO BB] tissue specificity

Samantha Fox bioinfosm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:54:53 EST 2008

Mike,

I appreciate your response. Well, my objective is to look at expression
data, with respect to tissue specificity. I needed specific help in this
case, as I am not able to find any help or tools/software to deal with
tissue specificity information.
I came across this tool GeneMerge (http://genemerge.bioteam.net/), and
tissuedb from HUSAR group (
http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de/menu/tissue_db/index.html) ... but have not
yet conquered them.

Anyone with experience on these or similar tools, do point me to FAQs or
other details, when using a group of genes to determine tissue specificity
of the group.

~S