[BiO BB] LINES SINES MICROSATELLITES and TFOs

ocean oceanhu at 126.com
Sat Jan 12 10:17:01 EST 2008

   i think you can try ucsc, use the repeatmasker information of human

   the following is RepeatMasker (rmsk) Track Description

Short interspersed nuclear elements (SINE), which include ALUs
Long interspersed nuclear elements (LINE)
Long terminal repeat elements (LTR), which include retroposons
DNA repeat elements (DNA)
Simple repeats (micro-satellites)
Low complexity repeats
Satellite repeats
RNA repeats (including RNA, tRNA, rRNA, snRNA, scRNA, srpRNA)
Other repeats, which includes class RC (Rolling Circle)
Unknown

在2008-01-10,"Narendran GR" <narengr at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi friends....

> I want to collect information on LINES SINES MICROSATELLITES and TFOs in
> Human genome...
>
> Where can i find the information???
> Is there any information about them in NCBI???

Please help me with the same....

--
Regards
Narendran G R