[BiO BB] 2009 GMOD Summer Schools - Americas & Europe

Dave Clements clements at nescent.org
Mon Mar 30 00:28:57 EDT 2009

***The application deadline for both GMOD summer schools is April 6,
one week from now.***

GMOD Summer School - Americas will be held 16-19 July at the National
Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent), in Durham, NC, USA.  Student
tuition is free.  See
http://gmod.org/wiki/2009_GMOD_Summer_School_-_Americas

GMOD Summer School - Europe will be held 3-6 August at the University
of Oxford, in Oxford, UK.  This is a part of GMOD Europe 2009, which
includes the next GMOD Meeting.  Student tuition is £95.  See
http://gmod.org/wiki/2009_GMOD_Summer_School_-_Europe

Please contact the GMOD Help Desk (help at gmod.org) if you have questions.

We hope to see you in Durham or Oxford,

Dave C.