[BiO BB] How can I find reliable database of Human 3' UTRs ?

Seema Trivedi svtrived at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 04:04:56 EDT 2010

Hello kieslowski

Try biomart of Ensembl. choose the Homo sap. option and choose the Ensembl gene (anyway the default), on features choose the UTRs and then click results. If you have a limited number of gene list, you can paste it in the box just beneath the gene/transcript etc. option. If you find it difficult there are tutorial on the Ensembl website itself and possibly on the YouTubes as well.

All the best

Seema Trivedi
Associate Professor
Dept. of Zoology