[BiO BB] Programmatic access to pubmed

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:52:13 EDT 2010

There was a related discussion on the bio2RDF mailing list (below).

HTH,
Dan.

From: Marc-Alexandre Nolin <manolin at gmail.com>
To: bio2rdf at googlegroups.com
bio2rdf+owners at googlegroups.com
Sender: bio2rdf at googlegroups.com

Hello,

I've finally put online a new version of Pubmed/medline at

http://pubmed.bio2rdf.org/sparql

The release information and copyrights notice are available on the
release endpoint http://release.bio2rdf.org/sparql or throw the
Bio2RDF service with the URI http://bio2rdf.org/release:pubmed

This release use nquads, so you can get the complete triples from a
single document whatever its depth from the main URI by specifying its
graph. For example, take a random pubmed ID, 17472304, so to get the
complete information about this record, you can ask the sparql query

select * where {graph <http://bio2rdf.org/pubmed_record:17472304> {?s ?p ?o}}

The RDFizer program used to create it is indicated in the release information.

Comments, request for change, anythings are welcome.

Thanks,

Marc-Alexandre Nolin