[BiO BB] what is the best software/algorithm for miRNA target prediction ?

Seema Trivedi svtrived at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 07:36:38 EST 2010

Hi

Have you tried contacting people at miRBase http://www.mirbase.org/? If you seek their help, they may inform you about the tools that they have used. Moreover, there are web based tools where one can submit the sequence of interest to find whether it is miR target. At present I do not recall which ones they are. I'll post the details as soon as I can remember these links.

All the best