[BiO BB] Search like Molecular Information Agent (MIA) [was at SDSC]

Harry Mangalam harry.mangalam at uci.edu
Wed Jan 6 18:27:22 EST 2010

Is there a search tool like the cited MIA at SDSC?  It seems to have
gone ... MIA (sorry).  It was at mia.sdsc.edu, but that link is 404
now.

I'm looking for essentially a bio-oriented text-mining tool for
filtering links between hits (as generated by a large-scale screen
such as a micro-array) by searching thru a number of databases.

thanks in advance..

hjm
--
Harry Mangalam - Research Computing, NACS, Rm 225 MSTB, UC Irvine
[ZOT 2225] / 92697  949 824-0084(o), 949 285-4487(c)