[BiO BB] GBrowse.org project

Alessandra alessandra.bilardi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:47:32 EST 2010

Dear Dan,

I have got 1024 questions about semantic mediawiki.. well,  at some other time..
I create GBrowse.org personal account if someone asks me.
I would like to check all people would write into GBrowse.org .. :-P
If you want GBrowse.org account, then send me your username and you'll
receive wiki email.. well, I think that you know very well the rest..