[BiO BB] program for sequence length

Bossers, Alex Alex.Bossers at wur.nl
Tue May 18 01:35:30 EDT 2010

For simple joining up manipulation and analysis tools into workflows
(without programming experience) have a look at Galaxy developed by
PennState University (http://galaxy.psu.edu/). You can have a local
instance but there are also public instances available (all free).
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/ Including demonstration video snippets.
{This is no advertisement.... I am not associated in any way to the
group or development :)}
Almost all commandline scripts/utilities/services can be added quite
easy into the page by a simple config file.

Alex