[BiO BB] monomer to trimer

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 03:46:12 EDT 2010

If the trimer is part of the crystal structure, you can find it in PISA:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd-srv/prot_int/pistart.htm

If the required symmetry operations are not present in the PDB file,
you'll have to model the trimer... not sure of any online tool to to
that...

The best place for such questions is pdb-l (CC'ed), but please do post
your findings back to the Bioinformatics.Org Forum.

Cheers,
Dan.