[BiO BB] SHORT CONFERENCE: Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010
jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Oct 20 21:43:20 EDT 2010
Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010
Online at Bioinformatics.Org
Friday, October 22, 2010, 13:00-15:00 GMT
The BSB series is for students and those in the research community who fall
under broader disciplines of bioinformatics and systems biology, and the
BSB '10 conference will include invited talks within the sub-disciplines of
these two exciting fields.
* Professor Keith Dunker, Indiana University, "Bioinformatics and
Intrinsically Disordered Proteins"
* Dr. Lars Juhl Jensen, University of Copenhagen, "Protein Networks: Basis
for Large-Scale Data Mining"
* Dr. Dan Bolser, University of Dundee, "Community Annotation and BioWikis"
* Dr. L Aravind, NCBI-Bethesda (TBA)
Registering on the Bioinformatics.Org education site will provide you with
links to downloadable lecture videos and also permit communication beyond
the Livestream broadcast.
* Employer (for-profit & government): USD 30.00
* Employer (non-profit & academic): USD 20.00 (also for students in
* Yourself (not being reimbursed): USD 10.00 (also for students in
More information about the BBB